Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Inside Out

Britt Daniel, the frontman for Spoon, has once again crafted a melodic story from his own honesty. "Inside Out" is the second track on They Want My Soul, the latest album from one of America's finest bands, let alone the musical hotbed that is Austin. I for one am fully in love with this effort. The entire record is well worth a listen from beginning to end. "Outlier" and "I Just Don't Understand" are two more that I cannot get enough of. They Want My Soul should make it onto plenty of best of lists. This is an artistic resurgence, more along the lines of 2007's, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. Spoon recently revisited television, below is the video. Enjoy.

Spoon | "Inside Out" | They Want My Soul | Late Show with David Letterman



eightychoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment