Monday, August 3, 2015

PUBlication: Brew Detective

Tap It Brewing Co. | IPA
Tap It Brewing Company, out of San Luis Obispo, makes one hell of an IPA. It's simply called an India Pale Ale. What a concept?  I was unaware of their award winning ways. Having returned from the coastal county of San Luis Obispo, which was amazing, I had   stashed a collection of 22's. One of the first selections I chose to get into was the IPA from Tap It. I wish I had bought more of these.

This beer has a tropical nose, the most prevalent of which is citrus. It's fragrance is otherworldly, just let it relax in the glass for moment or two. I suggest using that time to take-in the amazing church-glass quality of the color. The transparent yellow-orange hue of this IPA reminds me of California Poppies. 


eightychoices.

The initial taste has a lot of dynamic fruit, plus just enough bitterness—the flavor stays put. Citra and Simcoe hops are the known entities, with two undisclosed varietals added for good measure. Find your supply of this IPA as soon as humanly possible. Enjoy responsibly. 7% | 72 IBUs 

No comments:

Post a Comment